Large companies are very likely to be dealing with IP in various ways, either they house the IP Department, or they outsource IP Services, or even merge these two options by contracting services of external patent attorneys for subjects that require very specific expertise.
PATENTREE not only has the technical knowledge to deeply understand your IP but also has the dimension to manage or advise you to manage a global IP portfolio and access our large and efficient network of foreign associates. Additionally, we can provide counsel on multi-territory filing strategies and options, prosecution, grant and maintenance.
– Assuming responsibility for the preparation, drafting and submission of patent applications and filing and prosecution in the main jurisdictions, i.e. INPI-PT, EPO, WIPO, USPTO;
– Preparing and filing oppositions and appeals at the EPO;
– Filing and prosecuting SPC applications;
– Advising and producing freedom to operate (FTO) or patent landscape reports;
– Providing expert opinions for infringement and validity court actions;
– Assisting in due diligence efforts;
– Advising on trademark strategies, reviewing competitor and sector activity, conducting availability searches, and drawing up product lists, at both national and international level;
– Managing and monitoring trademark rights;
– Reviewing existing trademark portfolios, advising on its strengths and weaknesses;
– Advising on validity and infringement of trademarks;
– Maintaining a trademark watch service;
– Assisting in IP portfolio management and assertion;
– Offering IP department outsourcing, including comprehensive advice on matters relating to employee inventions;
– Conducting in-house training;
– Helping with other services in designs, and other intellectual property rights;
– Access our large and efficient network of foreign associates.